Thursday, August 30, 2007

Your Up

In a few days I'm going to Europe for a month with my budday John. You might know him from his ridiculously famous blog, HEYOHHHH. We'll visit the following places in this order:

London, England
Paris, France
Cinque Terre (five coastal cities), Italy
Florence, Italy
Rome, Italy
Pompeii, Italy
Mykonos, Greece
Athens, Greece
Prague, Czech Republic

I'm sure a few other Italian cities will probably find their way into that list after a month's time. I don't know if I'll update this blog while I'm overseas, but I do know that my mom wants me to email her at least once a week to inform her that I have not perished. Maybe I'll find time to write a word or two then.

I'd also like to send a happy birthday to my buddays Tanner and Chris. May you two have an above-average day.

Most importantly, Joel, you better keep my fantasy baseball team in shape. I expect nothing less than first place in every category. Also, feel free to drop Jake Peavy for Scott Podsednik if John foolishly decides to drop him while in Europe.

I'll share pictures when I get back my friends.

4 comments:

will said...

first

Kyle said...

the title was supposed to sound like "Europe", but now it just looks like a grammatical error. unless, of course, it's physically possible to own an "up"

joel said...

Don't talk about My Up like that.

Scott said...

Mrs. Kensington!