Sunday, September 9, 2007

Second Post From Europe!

Today's my last day in London and also my last day in this awesome hostel (free internet!). I've done so many cool things here that presenting them in list-form doesn't seem to do them justice. But it'll have to suffice as I have only 15 minutes before I have to leave for the airport (I'll be traveling to Paris with John today). London has certainly grown on me after these 5.5 days. Here's the list of events in the order that I visited them:

London Eye
St. Paul's Cathedral
Millenium Bridge
Tate Moden Museum
Windsor Castle
Roman Baths in Bath
Stonehenge
Westminster Cathedral
Buckingham Palace
Westminster Abbey
Ferry on the Thames
Play in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
The National Gallery
Covent Garden
Piccadilly Circus/Tracadero (Enormous Arcade)

I also did a lot of sight-seeing stuff, like simply walking around London (for instance, I saw Big Ben many-a-time, but didn't actually go inside. The preceding list was stuff I actually did or took part in.

I add pictures but I'm running out of time. Maybe next time.

12 comments:

Scott said...

Cool stuff. Good call on seeing some Shakespeare at the Globe, instead of that awful Agatha Christie play we saw years ago ("The Mousetrap" I think). No Harrod's? Or MI-6? I guess you can shop or spy on stuff anytime.

Also, I'm not surprised you didn't see any baseball, since you loathe it so much.

Tannertrue said...

Cricket. In England they call baseball "Cricket", Scott.

Scott said...

Sorry to hear about your bag.

Tannertrue said...

What did you get kicked in the nuts or something?

Scott said...

KYLE'S BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Scott said...

This blog is incredible.

Scott said...

How's Europe? Looking forward to those pictures (when you have time).

joel said...

this blog rox.

Scott said...

Love those pics

Tannertrue said...

This blog sucks. POST!!!!!

Scott said...

Kyle's blog

Scott said...

Can't wait to hear how the rest of your trip to Europe went